The ceasefire signed last month came under serious strain in recent days as U.S. and Iranian forces exchanged attacks for consecutive days this week.
President Trump on Friday declared the U.S. ceasefire with Iran is over, even as he said talks to find a peace deal will continue. “The Islamic Republic of Iran has asked us to continue ‘talks.’ We ...
Iran has demanded that Donald Trump accept defeat in the Middle East. Responding to the US president's assertion that the ...
Trump on Truth Social accused Iran's leaders of lying about peace talks, which he said are underway "whether Iran wants to ...
US president seeks payment for ’50 years’ of damages after Iran conditions Hormuz reopening on war reparations.
President Donald Trump moved on June 1 to keep peace talks going with Iran after the Islamic republic said it would walk away from negotiations over Israel’s continued bombing of Lebanon. Trump’s move ...
U.S. President Donald Trump is sending his envoys Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner to Pakistan on Saturday for talks with Iran ...
Trump said talks will restart on Monday after he called off strikes on Iran, but a pattern of on again, off again fighting ...
Nuclear experts urged President Trump to keep Iran’s nuclear program at the center of talks, warning Tehran could seek ...
The deal stopping hostilities is over “in no uncertain terms,” Trump said Friday.
President Donald Trump said on Friday that the United States and Iran had agreed to continue talks despite a recent escalation of hostilities.